Christmas is around the corner and all of these lovely things are made and/ or designed by other mamas. Whether you need a gift for a friend, to drop hints to your loved ones or ideas for any Christmas money, you know that all these presents are not only wonderful for you but you are also helping another mama, family and sometimes charity along the way.
1. The Fourth Trimester mag is an amazing and encouraging magazine which loads of mamas have contributed their stories, experiences, artwork and illustrations to. A lovely stocking stuffer or little gift to encourage a friend who is in the throes of motherhood.
2. Mother scoop neck sweatshirt from the fmly store. Designed by Molly from Selfish Mother, these sweatshirts also raise money for amazing charities. Have a browse of all the other designs- from ‘mama’ to ‘winging it’ ( I’m always a fan of the scoop necks myself!)
3. Sketchy muma is the sweetest book packed with Anna Lewis, sketchy muma artwork in her signature style and with so many relatable moments of becoming a mother and what that is like. I read mine cover to cover when I bought my copy a few months back and it’s lovely to dip in and out of and smile.
4. For a gift that gives some headspace year round, our year long journal The Mama Book helps to explore the big picture of motherhood, reflect and approach each season with intention and find joy in the day to day. If journaling seems overwhelming the calendar is a great way to still use some aspects of it. All journals raise money for pandas UK, supporting mamas with pre and postnatal depression.
5. Milestone cards from Terri of The Lovely Drawer are perfect for those first markers and amazing for an expecting mama – I only wish I had some when ours were little. Her shop has lots of other lovely brushlettered paper goodies.